Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile. We're not quantified; there's no chart of desire. When the roaring flames of your heart have burned down to embers, may you find that you have married your best friend. [Steven Tyler]

Monday, October 15, 2007

Twice in 24 Hours - WOW!

Yeh! I'm posting twice in one 24 hour period, must be something wrong with me.
There is..... I have an addiction and it's called digi scrapping. I was so annoyed with Blogger last night for not publishing my LO that I decided to have another go this morning (I should be putting another pile of washing in the machine and cleaning the dressing room, but what's another 30 minutes with a cuppa).
Well, after two attempts I have finally got it to load. These photos were taken last Christmas and when I saw some of the background papers available on Memory Mixer I just knew what I was going to do with them.
Now I need to get to grips with the Las Vegas photos, just need to find the time. But that's the beauty of digi scrapping, I can snatch a few minutes here and there and if I use the lap top it can even be done on the run.
I shall keep this one brief and get back to the housework (gruntle gruntle).

No comments: