Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile. We're not quantified; there's no chart of desire. When the roaring flames of your heart have burned down to embers, may you find that you have married your best friend. [Steven Tyler]

Saturday, October 08, 2011

And the Halloween Lables Go To:

Just a quickie this morning as there's lots on the agenda for today......

Last night I used the Random Number Generator to select a comment left on the Halloween Giveaway post to determine who will get the selection of Halloween Labels, Tag and some other bits and bobs. The number that came up was 1 and the first comment was left by Judith.

Well done Judith, there will be a package on its way to you on Monday!

Thank you to everyone else who left comments, it's lovely to hear from you and very much appreciated, as always.



4 comments:

jac777 said...

Well done Judith....I know you'll enjoy them :)
Jackie x

judithw said...

yay, fantastic, I will enjoy using them all.
Love Judith xx

Unknown said...

Hi, I blog hopped from Leoni Pujol, I love your mantra- way to go! Your work is amazing!
Thank you
Carol Yates.

Unknown said...

Hi, I blog hopped from Leoni Pujol, I love your mantra- way to go! Your work is amazing!
Thank you
Carol Yates.