Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that makes you smile. We're not quantified; there's no chart of desire. When the roaring flames of your heart have burned down to embers, may you find that you have married your best friend. [Steven Tyler]

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

I thought it was about time I did a little 'catch-up' with thanks and feedback from comments that some of you have very kindly left on my blog.

First of all, I'd like to say that I read and treasure every comment that you leave. I know how busy life can be and for you to take a few minutes to stop and say Hi and let me know that you've been by means a lot to me, thank you. I know some people don't like to leave comments but please, if you're one of those people and you think that in some way you're intruding - you're definitely not! I'd love to hear from you. I see lots of visitors to the blog from both near and far away places and wonder who you are.... let me know.... I'm fascinated and honoured that you visited.

Going back in the blog to the Concertina Keepsake that was made for one of the TV shows, several people left comments and emailed me asking if I would do a step-by-step on the blog? I would love to and will eventually, but I'm teaching this project together with an Origami Box to house the Keepsake in at Graphicus in November.

Lisa Bruno, a very welcome visitor from the USA contacted me via the blog. I have sent several emails to you at the email address you gave me but I don't think you're getting them Lisa. The first couple I sent bounced back so I re-sent them and I haven't heard anything since then. If you didn't receive my mail would you email me again (you'll find an email link if you go to my profile page) and I'll try using your message to reply.

And finally....

I'm honoured and delighted to have been given not ONE but TWO awards from fellow bloggers and crafters Phree at Ink Stain Survivor and Craftymamma at Craftymamma Love n Hugs. Thank you so much to both of you for thinking of me. I am going to have to give some thought to who I will pass it on to as there are so many wonderful people out there who deserve to be recognised. I will be back with my nominations.

Check out Phree's blog here, there's lots of lovely inspiration:
http://inkstainsurvivor.blogspot.com/



and then go take a look at Craftymamma's blog for even more inspiration: http://craftymammalovenhugs.blogspot.com/

Both ladies have beautiful artwork featured on their blogs together with some fab photography giving great suggestions for very interesting days out - particularly useful if you're a scrapper looking for great photo opportunities! I'm a regular visitor to both blogs and love what they do. If you're an Elusive Images fan - you will too!

Thank you both.

No comments: